To register for the 2023 Appalachian Energy Summit, we use Iris Registration accounts. If you've attended the Energy Summit within the past couple of years, you would have created an account in the past. To create a new account if you do not have one, you just need an email account and a password of your choosing. Once you create an account, you can log in to register for the Energy Summit as well as review and/or make changes to an existing registration.
Returning users- login below. A few notes:
- If you previously used a Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account to login, please click "Forgot your Password?" below to reset your password. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Regardless of your email account type, if you have created an account before and cannot remember your password, please click "Forgot your Password?" below rather than creating a new account.
- If you do not receive the password reset email, please check your spam folder.
New users- create an Iris Account:
- Click "Sign Up" below the Login button.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter a password.
- Click the "Register" button.
Having trouble logging in? A couple of helpful tips include clearing your browser cache and cookies or resetting your password. You may also contact email@example.com to assist with registration issues or questions.